Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Born Niece Turns FOUR!!

Where has the time gone?? Miss Catherine Leigh will be 4 tomorrow..I can't believe it. I remember the day she was born, I remember all her birthdays..I remember our every other Tuesday night playing while her parents were both out doing stuff, books we would read, toys we would play with, etc. She has gotten so big, and is so smart, and I love her more and more everytime I see her. The only thing I wish is that she still lived in Tyler. I cherish the time we spend with each other, reading the books I gave her this past weekend, knowing that when she reads them again she will remember that I gave them to her.. some people would probably say there is no way she would remember..yes she will. There is a book I gave her when she was only a few months old but once she got old enough to go get a book she would go get that book. Perhaps it was the way I read it to her, perhaps she knew that I gave it to her, perhaps a little of both..but I love those moments.

Happy Birthday Catherine Leigh...Aunt Leslie loves YOU!!!

No comments: