Tuesday, May 6, 2008


Can I watch the girls? You BET!! afterall, I AM their Aunt.
The Morning started interesting, after turning off the shower I hear "the towels are in the top drawer" Catherine (4 at end of July) is informing of where the towels are and I'm in the shower...lovely..so ask her to go play while I get dressed.
then the rain begins..lovely...now not only do I have to get Catherine to school but I have to do this all with a 4month old in the rain. but guess what, we survived.
after some lunch I went and picked catherine up a little early from school and we went and painted some pottery for a mother's day gift...daniel wanted something more than just handprints and footprints so I think the end result was really cute..will post pictures later.
now Molly is sleeping again, catherine is watching some tv and we are all waiting for mom to get to home.
I'll head home tonight but can't wait to come back and help out again..

No comments: