Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Bern...Day 4

Day 4 was technically Saturday and it is now Tuesday..just got too busy to finish in New Bern and then there was a day in the car so I shall finish now, but am going to still split things into separate posts instead of one long post.

So Saturday's schedule was the following:

9-11:45...rehearsal
12-1..lunch
1:10-5...rehearsal
5-7..dinner break
7-9 rehearsal.

luckily Mr Davidson changed up the posted schedule and instead of the above we rehearsed from 1:10 till about 7, with breaks of course. I think he realized that some of us had hit a wall with out ringing and figured if he let us leave for dinner and then come back we would be completely worn out so he gave us a break and then we ran through the concert from start to finish.

For lunch they fed us sandwiches and for dinner we headed down to Morgans Pub.

it was definitely a long day full of rehearsing and not much else.

Some quotes of the day:

"Bill Griffin..its whats for dinner"
"could you play a little louder if I told you I loved you?"
"I need you to be gnats, not mosquitos"
"now you can be mosquitos, let me go get my OFF"
"We're glad you're not dead"
"everybody grunt on one"
"Some of you are leaving the stable a year early"
"I wish now that I hadn't written it"

No comments: